Work With Me
Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit, qui in ea voluptate velit esse, quam nihil molestiae. Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit, qui in ea voluptate velit esse, quam nihil molestiae.
This is a revealing 90-minute session where we uncover what’s important to you. We’ll examine beloved items that you own, explore the meaning behind them, leading to themes that resonate with you. These insights will be used to craft a unique Style Statement, giving you the clarity and confidence to move forward with outfits, purchases and decisions.
Pricing is for a virtual session with video and editable digital workbook. I offer in-person sessions in Seattle, please contact me for availability.
The Happy WardRobe Method
The Complete Happy Wardrobe Method includes Style Statement, Declutter, Celebrating Assets, Current Wardrobe Inventory, Combining Clothing, Conscious Consumerism Values Assessment and Shopping List (if needed – we will shop your closet first).
This offer includes self study material and prep exercises, an editable digital workbook, as well as four virtual video sessions of 60 minutes each.
“Wear Happy” coaching
These “inspiration shots” will support you to reach your wardrobe goals, celebrate your successes, creating action steps and ensure that you continue to “Wear Happy,” in alignment with your Style Statement as well as your overall vision for your life.
Calls can also be used to assess clothing and shopping choices or help with ongoing decluttering.
This offer is only available to existing clients.
Investment: $77 – 30 mins / $127 – 60 mins
Let’s Get Started!
I recommend that all clients start with a complementary Kia Ora (Hello) discovery session.
There’s a button below where you can book a time that works for you.
We’ll talk about why you want to transform your wardrobe, and if I can help.
No obligation, just exploration.
The Happy Wardrobe Method
will help you if you…
- Are feeling overwhelmed with the amount of clothing in your wardrobe
- Need to be reminded of how gorgeous and unique you are
- Have lost your “mojo” and want to reconnect with what matters to you
- Are tired of wasting time and money on clothing you don’t love, doesn’t suit you and doesn’t make you happy
- Are seeking fresh insight into your personal style
- Want to express your individuality when you dress
- Need harmony between your values and your wardrobe
- Are exhausted with the amount of choices there are in the malls and online and want a simpler way to pick clothing
- Like the idea of enjoying getting dressed in the morning
- Want to learn how to look your best
- Long to free up time and money to use for dreams and goals
- Want to wear clothes that show the world who you truly are (It doesn’t matter if you’re an introvert or an extrovert, you’ll feel confident with your clothing choices)
- Are determined to stop comparing yourself to other women and celebrate every woman’s unique contribution to the world
- Are ready to stop hoarding clothing or depriving yourself
- Are tired of consumerism and want to become a conscious consumer
- Want to dress like the woman you aspire to be
Let me save you time, money, (and possibly therapy)
I can save you years of self-improvement research as well as prevent the frustration of “never having anything to wear.”
There’s an expression that you need 10,000 hours in one subject to be an “expert.” I’ve spent twenty years in facilitating personal development and recovery.
I’ve had to grow and change to overcome self-sabotaging behavior and thinking, and it’s led me to a place where I can help you transform as well.
I chose focusing on what we wear as my wardrobe makes me happy, and I want yours too, as well. Having a Happy Wardrobe is a step forward to a happy life.
I live in Seattle, and offer virtual wardrobe coaching worldwide.